Position Description: We are seeking a Program Development and Evaluation (PD&E) Analyst to join Training and Development Organization’s Knowledge Transfer/Management Group (KT/MG).
The KT/MG is responsible for assessing, analyzing and identifying areas of opportunity within critical at risk knowledge, including: identification, gaps, capture, flow, and use in improving business performance.
The PD&E Analyst’s primary role is to provide support to stakeholders in the design, development and implementation of Knowledge Transfer Program activities in organizations. The Analyst will monitor and communicate the KT progress to stakeholders and promote the culture of organizational learning and sharing across Saudi Aramco organizations
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor degree in Knowledge Management, Business Management or related fields from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred.
Minimum of five (5) years of related work experience in Knowledge Management.
You must have an excellent command of oral and written English. Native speakers will be desired to work as analysts in English curriculum development.
A strong working knowledge of Knowledge Management/Knowledge Transfer/Knowledge Sharing, including KT strategy and implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities: You will be required to perform the following:
- All duties common to the work director level, as established by T&D management. Lead 1-2 major curriculum, test, certification instruments, or program evaluation projects. May be assigned as the Group Leader during his absence.
- Provide consultation and high-level professional expertise to unit, division and Training Department, and management, on proposed program policy changes, and evaluation of current activities.
- Serve as team leader and direct the development and execution of major corporate quality assurance curriculum, tests, and program development projects in the assigned area of work.
- Provide advice and consultation to subordinate professionals in the unit as required.
- Monitor contract activity for assigned projects. May prepare technical scope work, and participate in a technical bid evaluation and contract negotiation.
- Maintain quality control for contracted services and recommend on contractor evaluation.
- Prepare and/or deliver presentations to corporate-level committees (e.g., T&D Steering Committee, Maintenance Crafts Training Steering Committee).
- Research, analyze and write major studies, reports, and proposals relating to future training development, evaluation program developments, and trends in the field, including Saudi Aramco training, and local, regional and international arenas.
- Maintain efforts to share knowledge and experience, and increase other analysts’ self-development efforts to gain more experience in the areas of curriculum and test development, test administration and analysis, research, and studies and program evaluation.
- Ensure quality measures and safety focus are built-in within all activities related to training materials development.