The Advertising Research Foundation (The ARF) is the only organization that creates and curates objective, original research through education, events, and networking for advertising practitioners. By providing leading-edge solutions and anticipating industry challenges, we are trusted by over 400 member companies from leading brands, agencies, research firms, media, and tech. Our unique network enables us to generate relevant insights, provide a platform for members to share findings, empower members to make impactful marketing decisions, and challenge convention. We help our members be smarter faster and support them in being fearless leaders in their organization and in the future.
Provide a proactive research service to ARF members and staff
- Answer ad-hoc research requests and support longer-term projects
- Assist membership and ARF staff in using the Knowledge Center tools and resources
- Assist in writing knowledge briefs (i.e. 2-4 page overviews synthesizing research findings on key industry topics), conference reports, and other knowledge content as needed
- Help maintain DIY research tools, historical archives, and library collections
- Support Director and Senior Knowledge Expert in tracking requests, knowledge management, and other duties as needed
- MLS or MLIS from an ALA-accredited institution
- Min 1+ years of experience in business research (ideally related to advertising, marketing, media) – or relevant experience
- Expertise in database and online searching
- Strong analytical thinking, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent Computer Skills. Experience in database management a plus.
- Able to work both independently and as a team player in a fast-paced work environment